Clear Aligners or Invisible Aligners (eg. Invisalign®) are used for cosmetic orthodontic treatments as a technique to move and properly align teeth for a beautiful smile. The perfectly fit Aligners are generated using a special CAD/CAM software for advanced treatment planning and predictable results. These custom made Aligners are usually interchanged every two weeks for a period of six to eighteen months, depending on the severity of the malalignment.
Advantages of Clear Aligners over Conventional Braces:
- Better aesthetics due to the invisible nature.
- Perfect, customised fit.
- Removable, hence no restrictions on diet or social movements.
- No more hassle of visiting the clinic for adjustments of the conventional braces.
- Accuracy and results on point.
- Know what you get at the end of the treatment as the results are digitally presented to you at the start of the treatment.